Triple P is a series of classes for parents on the move. This course demonstrates effective techniques and offers tips on dealing with the demands of parenting. Parents will become more knowledgeable about appropriate parenting techniques and gaining confidence in their parenting decisions.
Parenting topics include:
- The Nurturing Parent/Cultural Parenting Traditions
- Growth and Development of Children
- Developing Empathy
- Managing and Communicating Feelings
- Understanding and Handling Stress
- Understanding Discipline
- Managing Discipline: Rewards and Punishment
Classes are offered on:
Monday & Tuesday
11:00 a.m. to 1 p.m.
or call Family Road at (225) 201-8888